Saint Mark’s STRIDE Committee presents a family Zoom event to celebrate the diversity of our community.
Wednesday, February 24, 6:30 pm
Get ready to experience the vocal stylings of our very own Gospel Choir.
Read up on your Saint Mark’s history and facts because there will be a fun quiz!
And we will share family recipes (with a little help from you).
In lieu of our annual potluck, we invite you to share your favorite family recipes along with a story about why it is special to you. Extra credit for photos! We will create a digital recipe book to share with the Saint Mark’s community. We could all use a little inspiration in the kitchen right now!
Send your submissions to email@example.com by February 24.
• Please submit your recipe in 8.5 x 11 PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• You can scan an old recipe card, write it out, or get creative!
• Add your name. A photo of your dish would be great, but not a must.
• The only mandatory thing is that you tell us a little story about why this recipe is special to your family.
• E-recipe books will be emailed out after the potluck.
• Send your submissions by February 24.
Thursday, February 18 | Lion’s Den – We will be reading The Crayon Box that Talked, and encouraging students to draw a picture while we discuss the book.
Tuesday, February 22 | Lion’s Den – Short cooking class where students can make their own DIY pizza and learn about the history of pizza.